It is a huge responsibility, so my husband and I set forth, early, what our goal was: We must make our children realize that their goal in this life must be to reach heaven. We must always keep this, the big picture, our goal, in the forefront of our minds as we want them to be great people, good leaders and successful individuals in the process.
In order to achieve this lofty goal we must:
- Teach them virtues: order, obedience, gratitude, truthfulness, fortitude, responsibility.
- Provide them with the best tools possible (good schools that help us with our jobs as parents) to help them achieve their goals.
- Surround them with good people.
- be interested on current events around the world,
- learn at least two languages,
- know the history of other countries,
- be creative, good critics, thinkers and
- up to date with the latest in technology.